img
img

Photo Gallery

Pumpout Turned Carbon Monoxide Emergency

Saturday, December 8, 2018
OVFC was dispatch to Indian Fields Road for a pumpout call. Upon arrival units discovered multiple people inside the residence complaining of headaches/dizziness. The call quickly turned into a CO call with up to 7 patients from the house. Multiple EMS agencies were called in to assist. Only one patient transported. The water level had risen in the basement so high, it covered the furnace resulting in carbon monoxide being spread throughout the home.


Views: 8
Views: 10
Views: 8
Views: 8
Views: 7
Views: 6

Photo of the Day

 

 

Run Statistics

Jan - 22 Jul - 0
Feb - 18 Aug - 0
Mar - 0 Sep - 0
Apr - 0 Oct - 0
May - 0 Nov - 0
Jun - 0 Dec - 0

Stats by Year:

2019 - 40 2018 - 296
2017 - 331 2016 - 305